Thursday, October 26, 2006

Meet the children . . .


Name:
Tansy

Phase:
Love of learning

Personal Goals for the year:
-To read the intire Lemony Snicket Series (she is on book 6) and the Narnia Series.
-learn French, pig latin and sign language.

Interests:
-reading, drawing, American girl dolls.

She is right now creating the world of Imp. She has been sketching pictures and creating characters and how they live.

If I could do anything in the world I would...
...do what Jesus would want me to do because He will reward me with blessings.



Name:
Tristan

Phase:
Transition into love of learning

personal goals for the year:
-he wants to learn everything he can about dinosaurs
- learn about mathematics (Saxon Math and Mathematicians
are People too)
- read with mom the Dinotopia series
- build a dog house

Interests:
-Dinosaurs, playing with my friends, building things.

If I could do anything in the world...
...I would have 5 puppies.

Name: Liam

Phase: core

Goals for the years: get candy

Interests: Computer games, playing computer games and asking if it is time to play computer games yet.

If I could do anything in the world...

...I would give people $100.











No comments: