Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday Bash Part 1

Tristan turned 10 this year! 10! What is happening to my babies? I wake up and they've grown. Did I miss something?

Anyway, I digress, he decided to read The Wizard of Oz and use it as his birthday theme (He told me the book is much much better than the movie). So we drew a few of his favorite life-size characters and hung them on the wall. This is what the witch really looks like by the way.


The children were asked to come as their favorite Oz personality and they really got into it!
Here representing the 'Lollipop Guild' is a most adorable munchkin!



Dorothy came with Toto in her basket.


We can't forget the charming Tin Man


or the Wizard behind the curtain.

Happy Birthday my son. Try not to grow too fast, it's hard to keep up.

No comments: